The Seeed Studio Jetson 10-1-A0, also known as the reComputer J1010, is an edge AI device powered by the NVIDIA Jetson Nano module. This compact and hand-sized AI box is designed for various applications, including image classification, object detection, and speech processing. It comes equipped with a Jetson Nano 4GB production module and delivers 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) with its 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores. The device offers 16GB eMMC storage and is noted for its long-term operating life of 5-10 years in production environments.
Key features of the reComputer J1010 include its rich set of I/O interfaces, an aluminum case, passive heatsink, and pre-installed JetPack System, making it ready for AI application development and deployment. It is also power-efficient, operating on a Type C 5V/3A power supply and consuming as little as 5 watts. The device includes an M.2 Key E slot for WiFi, LTE, and Bluetooth, an RTC, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and more. It's expandable with onboard interfaces and can be wall-mounted.
For users requiring more storage than the 16GB eMMC provided, the device now includes a microSD card slot.
In terms of design, the aluminum case of the reComputer J1010 is solid and practical for server applications or AI. It has double rubber feet for stability and offers a button for easy access to the internal components. The carrier board of the device is custom-designed and includes additional features compared to the official NVIDIA Jetson Nano Dev Kit, such as M.2 KEY M and E slots, an RTC socket, and a fan header. The carrier board also accommodates an optional PoE backpower header and a DC Barrel jack for a range of 9V-19V. The Jetpack 4.6 is pre-installed, allowing for immediate use upon power-up.
The device's size and weight are slightly heavier than expected for its size, due to the need to withstand the hand-pumped pressure required for operation. However, it's still portable enough for various applications. The device's cup isn't insulated, which means that the espresso can cool down quickly, so pre-heating the cup is recommended. There are also some limitations in terms of the espresso shot size and pressure, but overall, it performs well for a portable device. Additional accessories like a protective case and larger water tank are available for purchase.
- Hand-size edge AI full system delivering modern AI power of 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16) and rich interfaces for embedded development.
- Ready for development and deployment: pre-installed NVIDIA JetPack supports the entire Jetson software stack and industry-leading AI developer tools for building robust AI applications such as logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, etc
- Power efficient: powered by Type C 5V/3A, consuming as little as 5 watts.
- Expandable with the onboard interfaces and reComputer case, able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
- Object detection use YOLOv5 and roboflow such as roadsign detection, wild fire smoke detection. You can also follow this guide to train and deploy a custom model!
- Hard hat detection uses Edge Impulse for workplace safety
- Pedestrian detection by Edge Impulse
- nanosaur: the smallest Jetson Nano dinosaur robot, open-source, fully 3D printable, based on ROS2 & Isaac ROS.
- DeepCamera NVR (network video recorder)
- Pose estimation uses alwaysAI
- Retail store items detection
- Wildfire detection
- Animal detection
- Visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
|Jetson Nano module
|J101 Carrier board
- Power Supply and RTC (CR21220) Not Included
|Jetson Nano module
|reComputer J202 carrier board
|12V/2A Power adapter (with 5 interchangeable adapter plugs)
- 3V RTC battery NOT Included
We provide worldwide shipping using reliable tracked
Local Shipments within Cyprus
Shipments in Cyprus are performed usually with ACS Courrier
or AKIS Express. In some cases, we might deliver the products ourselves. A pick-up
option from our locations is also available.
International shipments are performed using Express Airway
Shipping Services. We are currently shipping orders with TNT Express and FedEX.
As soon as your shipment is dispatched you will receive the shipment confirmation
including the shipment tracking number which you can use to track your order
from the shipment provider website.
We dispatch orders within 1-3 workdays after the day of the
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days
after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same
condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its
original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If
your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as
instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us
without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the
shipping and/or return process you can contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +357 22 282828