The Eastron SDM120CT Modbus is a single-phase, multi-function energy meter, offering an advanced solution for energy monitoring. This device is particularly suitable for single-phase residential, utility, and industrial applications. It's designed for DIN rail mounting and features a compact design for easy installation.
- Single Phase 5A Current Transformer Operated: The meter works in conjunction with a 5A current transformer, making it suitable for a range of applications.
- MID Certified (B and D): The MID certification attests to its accuracy and quality, allowing it to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Bi-Directional Measurement: Capable of measuring both kW and kWh in both directions, which is especially useful for solar PV energy metering.
- Configurable Pulsed Output: Options for configuring the output include Import, Export, and Nett kWh.
- RS485 Modbus Communications: Offers a Modbus communication port for remote reading and monitoring.
- Multi-Parameter Measurements: Can measure and display various important electrical parameters such as active energy (kWh), reactive energy (kVarh), active power (W), and more.
- Simple Setup and Operation: Designed for ease of use with a simple set up process.
- Backlit LCD Screen: Ensures clear reading of the meter in all conditions.
- Compact Design: Its 1 Module DIN rail case makes it space-efficient.
The SDM120CT Modbus is an ideal choice for those needing accurate and comprehensive energy monitoring in single-phase systems, particularly in conjunction with solar PV installations.
|SDM120CT-Modbus - 1/5A Current Transformer Input. 2 Pulse outputs, RS485 Modbus communication
|SDM120CT-Modbus - 1/5A Current Transformer Input. 2 Pulse outputs, M-bus EN13757-3 communication
|SDM120CT-Modbus - 1/5A Current Transformer Input. 2 Pulse outputs
|Single Phase 5A current transformer operated
|MID Certified (B and D)
|Bi-directional measurment for kW and kWh
|Configurable pulsed output (Import, Export, Nett kWh)
|RS485 Modbus or M-bus variants available
|Multi parameter measurments
|Simple set up and operation
|Active energy (kWh)
|Reactive energy (kVarh)
|Active power (W)
|Reactive power (Var)
|Apparent power (VA)
|Certifications & Standards
|MID: EN50470-1 & EN50470-3 Class B
|EMC: EN61326-1 & EN61326-2-3
|LVD: EN61010-1 & EN61010-2-3
We provide worldwide shipping using reliable tracked
Local Shipments within Cyprus
Shipments in Cyprus are performed usually with ACS Courrier
or AKIS Express. In some cases, we might deliver the products ourselves. A pick-up
option from our locations is also available.
International shipments are performed using Express Airway
Shipping Services. We are currently shipping orders with TNT Express and FedEX.
As soon as your shipment is dispatched you will receive the shipment confirmation
including the shipment tracking number which you can use to track your order
from the shipment provider website.
We dispatch orders within 1-3 workdays after the day of the
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days
after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same
condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its
original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If
your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as
instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us
without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the
shipping and/or return process you can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +357 22 282828