ESG-Logger is a battery-powered product dedicated to industrial and environmental measurement. Its NRJ version adapts to your environment to allow you to identify your major consumption stations, to do predictive maintenance, or to monitor your power consumption.
- Threshold alarm transmission
- Scheduled sensor reading
- 2 IP66 grommets for external probe wiring
- Scheduled spontaneous transmission time
- Both LoRaWAN and Clover-Net communications
- Time-stamped datalogging of events (+3000)
- Optimized algorithms for more than 5years lifetime (2 replaceable lithium battery)
- ATEX optional certifiable
- ABS case PC V0 UL94
- IP54 or IP66 protection optional
- Resistance IK08
- Dimensions: 116 x 75 x 40 mm
- Weight: 260g (case)
- TC90A: 80g (cable 1 m)
- TC300A: 170g (cable 2 m)
- Operating Temperature : -20 to +70°C
We provide worldwide shipping using reliable tracked
Local Shipments within Cyprus
Shipments in Cyprus are performed usually with ACS Courrier
or AKIS Express. In some cases, we might deliver the products ourselves. A pick-up
option from our locations is also available.
International shipments are performed using Express Airway
Shipping Services. We are currently shipping orders with TNT Express and FedEX.
As soon as your shipment is dispatched you will receive the shipment confirmation
including the shipment tracking number which you can use to track your order
from the shipment provider website.
We dispatch orders within 1-3 workdays after the day of the
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days
after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same
condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its
original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If
your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as
instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us
without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the
shipping and/or return process you can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +357 22 282828