The 10dBi Optimised Helium Antenna offers +7% forward Power Transmission compared to alternative non optimised VSWR Antenna designs.
Results in higher coverage and Increased HNT $ revenue.
McGill Microwave Systems has launched it’s newest addition to our market leading Ultra High Performance Optimised and Tuned Lora Frequency Band Antenna series.
The unique 10 dBi Tuned Directional Antenna is both directional and has the additional significant advantage that it can be tilted or moved in the Azimuth direction – unlike all other Omni Directional Antennas.
Omni directional Antennas radiate 360 degrees – this unique flat panel Antenna design is radically different in that it takes all of the radiated energy which usually would be transmitted behind and to the side of the Antenna and focuses all of this RF energy into the forward direction only – in one very wide and high beam – typically 68 degrees in Azimuth and Elevation.
- Where it’s desired to steer /direct the Radiated beam into a large or difficult to reach target area. This is achieved by utilising the unique feature of this Antenna design of being able to tilt or move in the Antenna utilising it’s tillable and rotatable Antenna Mount (supplied) to focus the large beam exactly in the direction required.
- Ideal for mounting on high up Balconies or Tower Blocks where Antennas are blocked from radiating in the rearwards direction.
- Installations located on the coast where transmission to the antenna rear is not required/desired.
- Installations located immediately in front of large hills or building where rear radiation is blocked and therefore not required.
- The flat panel sector Antenna is small ,lightweight and unobtrusive and white in Colour.
- Frequency Range (MHz): 865-870
- Gain (dBi): 10
- HPWH (Deg): 68 +/- 5
- Tilt (Deg): 0
- VSWR: ≤1.5
- Impedance（Ω: 50
- Connection Type: N Female
- Max Input Power (W): 50
- Lightning Protection: DC Ground
- Dimensions (mm): 305 x 305 x 30
- Colour: White
- Radome Material: ABS
- Weight (KG): 1.2
- Temperature Range ( C ): -40 / +55
- Rated Wind Speed (km/h): 126
We provide worldwide shipping using reliable tracked
Local Shipments within Cyprus
Shipments in Cyprus are performed usually with ACS Courrier
or AKIS Express. In some cases, we might deliver the products ourselves. A pick-up
option from our locations is also available.
International shipments are performed using Express Airway
Shipping Services. We are currently shipping orders with TNT Express and FedEX.
As soon as your shipment is dispatched you will receive the shipment confirmation
including the shipment tracking number which you can use to track your order
from the shipment provider website.
We dispatch orders within 1-3 workdays after the day of the
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days
after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same
condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its
original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If
your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as
instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us
without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the
shipping and/or return process you can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +357 22 282828