Milesight EM500-UDL LoRaWAN® Ultrasonic Distance/Level Sensor - EU 868MHz
:Out Of Stock
- Measuring ranges from 0.3m to 10m
- Measurements in very small containers or openings
- Suitable for measuring b enign and chemical mediums
- Non-contact detection for any corrosive liquid chemicals or combustibles
- Object distance or level detection without touch
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 19000 mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN ® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
EM500-UDL provides highly accurate distance measurement for a variety of applications in harsh environments like flood monitoring, wastewater management, fill level monitoring in grains or fertilizer. The measurement is based on ultrasonic waves transmitted and reflected back from nearby objects.
- Water level monitoring
- Flood monitoring
- Level/depth monitoring in tanks
- Snow level monitoring
- Smart agriculture: fill level monitoring in grain, fertilizer or pellets silos
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Range & Accuracy||
|Power On & Off||NFC, Power Button (Internal)|
|Configuration||Mobile App(via NFC) or PC software(via USB Type-C)|
|Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2 battery (ER34615)|
|Battery Life||10 years (10 min interval)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||156.1 × 71 × 69.5 mm (6.1 × 2.8 × 2.7 in)|
|Installation||Pole, wall or DIN Rail Mounting|
|Regulatory||CE, FCC, RoHS, LoRaWAN ® Certified|
|EMC||EN 55032, EN 55035|
|EMS||IEC 61000-4-2 Level 3, IEC 61000-4-3 Level 2, IEC 61000-4-8 Level 4|
|Radio Frequency||FCC Part 15B, FCC Part 15.247, EN 300 330, EN 301 489-1/3, EN 300 220-1/2|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: