Milesight UG67 LoRaWAN® Outdoor Gateway - Multiple Backhaul Connectivity - Helium Network Compatible - EU 868MHz
- IP67 Rating
- 64-bit Quad-Core Processor
- New SX1302 LoRa Chip
- Built-in Supercapacitor
- Multiple Backhaul Connectivity
- Internal Antenna Design
- Embedded Network Server
- Compatible with Multiple Network Servers
- Global LoRaWAN® Frequency Plans
- Helium Network Compatible
UG67 is a robust 8-channel outdoor LoRaWAN®gateway. Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG67 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG67 has line of sight up to 15 km and IP67 waterproof case, which is ideally suited to smart agriculture, smart metering and many other outdoor applications. UG67 supports not only multiple back-haul backups with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular, but also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTI, ChirpStack, etc.) and built-in network server and Milesight IoT Cloud for easy deployment.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP67 waterproof enclosure and industrial design for harsh environment applications
- Wall or pole mounting (optional)
- PoE or solar power supply (optional)
- Capacitor for sending alarms in case of power failure
- Multi backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- Devicehub and Milesight IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote devices
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack, Actility, Everynet, etc.
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPSAPI for easily integration
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development
- Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool
|CPU||Quad-core 1.5 GHz, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53|
|Memory||512 MB DDR4 RAM|
|Flash||8 GB eMMC|
|Sensitivity||-140dBm Sensitivity @292bps|
|Output Power||27dBm Max|
|Port||1 × RJ45 (PoE PD supported)|
|Physical Layer||10/100/1000 Base-T (IEEE 802.3)|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000 Mbps (Auto-Sensing)|
|Mode||Full or Half Duplex (Auto-Sensing)|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz|
|Mode||AP or Client mode|
|Cellular Interface (Optional)|
|SIM Slot||1 (mini SIM-2FF)|
|Position Accuracy||<2.5m CEP|
|Reset Button||1 × RST|
|Console Port||1 × Type-C|
|LED Indicators||1 × SYS, 1 × LoRa, 1 × LTE|
|Built-in||Watchdog, RTC, Timer|
|Network Protocols||PPPoE, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DDNS, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, ARP, SNTP, Telnet, SSH, MQTT, etc|
|Firewall||ACL/DMZ/Port Mapping/MAC Binding/URL Filter|
|Management||Web, CLI, SMS, On-demand dial up, DeviceHub, Milesight IoT Cloud, Yeastar Workplace Platform|
|App||Python SDK, Node-RED|
|Power Supply and Consumption|
|Dimensions||240 x 164 x 90.9 mm (9.45 x 6.46 x 3.58 in)|
|Installation||Wall or Pole Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40℉ to +158℉)|
|Temperature||Reduced Cellular Performance Above 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C (-40℉ to +185℉)|
|Ethernet Isolation||1.5 kV RMS|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing) at 25°C/77℉|
|Regulatory||CE, FCC, RCM,TELEC, ANATEL|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: