Milesight VS132 LoRaWAN® 3D ToF People Counting Sensor - EU 868MHz
- 3D ToF Technology
- 100% Anonymous Detection (Compliant with GDPR)
- 99.5% Ultra-high Accuracy
- ToF Light Source for Complete Darkness
- Bi-Directional People Counting
- A Million Local Storage Capacity
- Flexible 3 Installation Modes
VS132 is a LoRaWAN® 3D ToF people counting sensor designed to count the number of people entering and exiting. Applied the most advanced Time-of-Flight technology, VS132 only obtains depth maps instead of images to protect privacy and provide a high level of accuracyupto99.5%.Cooperating with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and the Milesight IoT Cloud solution, it allows users to monitor the flow of people and trigger linkage to control other devices via browser or mobile App remotely. With easy installation, VS132 has great use in entrances or corridors of retail stores, malls, offices, subways, etc.
- Up to 99.5% accuracy basing on advanced 3D Time-of-Flight technology
- Obtain depth map without images capturing, free from privacy concerns
- Effective in low-light or complete darkness environments
- Bi-directional Counting
- Smart U-turn counting to filter redundant counting of people wandering the area
- Store a million data records locally
- DC or PoE power supply optional
- Exquisite design for multiple installation scenarios
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Ethernet port for web GUI configuration
- Acquire people counting data either from LoRaWAN® or Ethernet port (CGI)
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud and Milesight DeviceHub
- Offices and meeting rooms occupancy monitoring
- Customer flow analysis on stores and shopping malls
- Passenger flow analysis on buses or subways
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)|
|Sensitivity||-137 dBm @300bps|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class C|
|ToF FoV||92.5 ° Horizontal, 67 ° Vertical|
|Detection Range||0.5 to 3m|
|Installation Height||≤ 3m|
|Local Storage||1,000,000 data records|
|Advanced Setting||Entrance and exit area customization|
|Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, only support configuration|
|Ethernet Port||1 × RJ45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port (PoE PD), provides CGI for integration|
|Power Input||2-pin 5.08 mm Terminal Block|
|Power Consumption||Typical 7.5 W, max 28 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 ~ 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Color & Material||Black, Aluminum Alloy|
|Dimension||140 × 50 × 50 mm (5.51 × 1.97 × 1.97 in)|
|Installation||Ceiling Mounting, Wall Mounting, Embedded Mounting|
Monitored Area Details
VS132 is engineered for bi-direction entrances or corridors. Since the detection range is 0.5mto3m, the maximum installation height should be 3m and the minimal installation height should always be at least 0.5m higher than maximum pedestrian height.
|Installation Height (m)||Monitored Area (m)|
|2.4||5.01 × 3.18|
|2.5||5.22 × 3.31|
|2.6||5.43 × 3.44|
|2.7||5.64 × 3.57|
|2.8||5.85 × 3.71|
|2.9||6.06 × 3.84|
|3.0||6.27 × 3.97|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: