Milesight WTS305 LoRaWAN® IoT Weather Station - EU 868MHz
- All-in-One Weather Station
- Solar-Powered & Chargeable Batteries Backup
- Robust and Rugged
- Data Storage and Retransmission
- Various Application Scenarios
- LoRaWAN® Based
- Easy Configuration (via NFC)
IoT Weather Station (WTS Series) is an all-in-one LoRaWAN® weather monitoring system for various atmospheric conditions, such as temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, barometric pressure and rainfall. Consisting of 3 main parts, WTS Sensors, WTS Hub and solar panel, IoT Weather Station is designed to withstand the most challenging weather conditions and is easy to install in different scenarios to be widely used in meteorology, smart agriculture, smart building, etc. Sensor data is transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data and trigger other sensors or appliances easily via webpage or mobile App remotely
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, etc.
- Waterproof, UV-proof and salt spray resistant enclosure for outdoor harsh environment applications
- High power solar powered with chargeable batteries backup
- Store locally more than 19, 000 historical records and support retransmission to ensure no data miss
- Easy to carry and install
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to the line of sight of 15 km in rural areas
- Equipped with NFC for easy and quick configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud
|Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Operating Principle||Capacitive humidity sensor|
|Range||0% - 100% RH|
|Accuracy||± 5% RH|
|Range||0° - 360°|
|Range||0 -60 m/s|
|Accuracy||± (0.5 + 0.02 V) m/s, V=Speed|
|Operating Principle||Piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor|
|Range||500 - 1100 hPa|
|Dimension||ф140 x 248 x ф50 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% - 100% (non-condensing)|
|Max Tx Power||16dBm (868MHz)|
|Work Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Power On & Off||
|Configuration||Mobile App (via NFC) or PC software (via USB Type-C)|
|Power Supply||Solar powered (15 W, 1A) with 2 × 2550 mAh chargeable batteries backup|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||116 × 116 × 45.5 mm|
|Open-Circuit Voltage||18 V (± 0.3 V)|
|Rated Voltage||15 V (± 0.3 V)|
|Rated Current||1 A (± 5%)|
|Maximum Power||15 W (± 5%)|
|Minimal Power||14.5 W (± 5%)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Weight||1 kg (Without Bracket), 2.2 kg (With Bracket)|
|Dimension||343 × 283 × 16.5 mm|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: