The PowerUC Split Core Current Transformer SCT036TS is a versatile and efficient device designed for current measuring, monitoring, and protection of various electrical equipment like AC motors, lighting equipment, and air compressors. Key features include:
- Rated Inputs: Available in multiple variants including 100A, 150A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 400A, 500A, 600A.
- Output Options: Offers varied rated outputs including 50mA/100mA/1A/5A/0.333V/1V/3V/5V.
- Technical Specifications: Made of silicon steel sheet with UL94-V0 fire resistance property. It can handle work voltages up to 720V, operating in temperatures ranging from -25°C to +60°C, and storage temperatures from -30°C to +90°C.
- Frequency Range: Operates efficiently within a frequency range of 50Hz to 60Hz.
- Dielectric Strength: Tested for a dielectric strength of 3.5KV for 50Hz over 1 minute.
- Installation and Output: Features hanging installation and crimping terminal output.
This transformer is ideal for professionals seeking reliable and accurate current measurement solutions in various industrial and commercial applications.
We provide worldwide shipping using reliable tracked
Local Shipments within Cyprus
Shipments in Cyprus are performed usually with ACS Courrier
or AKIS Express. In some cases, we might deliver the products ourselves. A pick-up
option from our locations is also available.
International shipments are performed using Express Airway
Shipping Services. We are currently shipping orders with TNT Express and FedEX.
As soon as your shipment is dispatched you will receive the shipment confirmation
including the shipment tracking number which you can use to track your order
from the shipment provider website.
We dispatch orders within 1-3 workdays after the day of the
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days
after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same
condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its
original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If
your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as
instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us
without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the
shipping and/or return process you can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +357 22 282828