SenseCAP S1000 10-in-1 Compact Weather Station with CO2 Measurement with RS485 (MODBUS-RTU) Communication
:Out Of Stock
- 10 Parameters Measurements: Accurately measures the Temperature, Humidity, Barometric, Wind Speed & Direction, Light, PM2.5, PM10, Rain, and CO2 in 1 single sensor
- Embedded with the electronic compass/magnetometer: enabling easy installation and you can choose to disable the electronic compass while orienting to the North manually.
- Powerful Components Included: A 3m cable for the pole mount; integrated heaters that can be switched on in extreme weather; radiation shields are equipped to ensure accurate ambient measurement; ultrasonic wind speed & direction sensors without moving parts; optical rain gauge that is compact in size and user-friendly3m cable is included in the package for the pole mount
- Industrial-level design: IP66 rated: waterproof, and dustproof, suitable for outdoor scenarios
- Supported interface: RS485 (MODBUS-RTU)
- In line with International Standards: CE and FCC certified
This SenseCAP ONE S1000 10-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor can help you collect and monitor Carbon and weather data, which are crucial in different application scenarios such as smart city projects and etc. The SenseCAP ONE S1000 is equipped with sensors to measure 10 parameters: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, rainfall, PM2.5, PM10, wind speed, wind direction, and CO2.
SenseCAP ONE is IP66 certified, and it features strong robustness to withstand even the toughest outdoor environment. The Sensors to measure wind speed and wind direction use ultrasound instead of a traditional mechanical 3-cup or vane anemometer. The advantage of using ultrasonic sensors is that reducing the movable parts can make the sensor less likely to break and thereby is easier to be maintained without any sacrifices in precision or manpower.
The SenseCAP ONE series uses the RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) communication protocol. Hence, the SenseCAP ONE compact weather sensor can be used with any data logger that supports RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU).
We offer the SenseCAP S2100 LoRaWAN® Data Logger suitable for SenseCAP ONE series weather sensors. The data can be transmitted to the data logger and then to the public LoRaWAN® network server like Helium, TTN, etc.
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart City
- Smart Buildings
- Transportation and Traffic
- Smart Industry
- Weather Monitoring
|Parameters Measured||Air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, precipitation intensity, PM2.5, PM10, wind speed, wind direction and CO2|
|Protocol||RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU)|
|Operating Temperature & Humidity||-40 °C ~ + 85 °C (The effective range of CO2 is 0~50°C), 0 ~ 100%RH|
|Range||- 40 °C ~ + 85 °C|
|Range||0 ~ 100% RH|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% RH|
|Range||300 ~ 1250 hPa|
|Accuracy||± 50 hPa|
|Range||0 ~ 188000 Lux|
|Accuracy||± 5% x (measurement value)|
|Wind Speed (Ultrasonic)|
|Range||0 ~ 60 m/s|
|Wind Direction (Ultrasonic)|
|Range||0 ~ 360 °|
|Rainfall Intensity (Optical）|
|Range||0 ~ 200 mm/h|
|Range||0-1000μg per m3|
|Range||0-1000μg per m3|
|Range||400 to 10000 ppm|
|High Accuracy*||1% of Measured Value|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: