SenseCAP S2100 LoRaWAN® Data Logger, Supports RS485/Analog/GPIO Interfaces - EU 868MHz
- Strong Compatibility with different Sensors: supports all MODBUS-RTU RS485/Analog(4~20mA/0~10V) / GPIO(level/pulse) sensors.
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN® Networks: Compatible with LoRaWAN® V1.0.3 protocol and can work with LoRaWAN® gateway.
- Long Range & replaceable Battery powered: With LoRaWAN® wireless transmission, S2100 supports 19Ah built-in battery and external 12V DC to supply devices, and ultra-wide-transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line of sight scenes.
- Designed to Use in Harsh Environments: -40℃ ~ 85℃ operating temperature and IP66 rated enclosure, suitable for outdoor use, high UV exposure, heavy rain, dusty conditions, etc.
- Remote configuration and management: Seeed provides SenseCAP Mate APP and SenseCAP Portal, allows users to remotely manage data and configure.
SenseCAP S2100 Data Logger can connect to MODBUS-RTU RS485/Analog/GPIO sensors and transmit data from sensors to the LoRaWAN network. Benefits from LoRa and IP66 design, this device features stability and reliability and can cover a long transmission range while keeping ultra-low power consumption, ideal for outdoor use. It is specifically optimized for OTA with built-in Bluetooth, which enables quick setup and update. It can be battery-powered or connected to a 12V external power supply. When the 12V power supply is connected, the replaceable built-in battery is set to be used as the backup power supply. What's more, with the help of S2110 converter, S2100 Data Logger is able to connect to Grove Sensor, it is an ideal solution for developing, fast prototyping, and small deployment for DIY Industrial level LoRaWAN Sensors.
|Current Input||4 to 20 mA (2 channel)|
|Voltage Input||0 to 10V (2 channel)|
|RS485||RS485 Modbus-RTU Protocol|
|Product Model||SenseCAP S2100|
|Support Protocol||LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A|
|Built-in Bluetooth||App Tool to change parameters and set data conversion algorithm|
|Long-Range Channel Plan||EU868|
|Max Transmitted Power||19dBm|
|Communication Distance||2 to 10km (depending on and environment)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Certification||CE / FCC / RoHS|
|Battery (Contained in equipment)|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 years|
|Battery Capacity||19Ah (non-rechargeable)|
|Battery Type||Standard D-size SOCl2 Battery|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: