The “Wirnet™ iZeptoCell Ethernet” is the ideal gateway to support you in your smart city, smart building or
every smart project that requests dedicated indoor coverage and/or network densification, providing both a
unique superior LoRa® coverage and operational excellence with Ethernet backhaul.
- Indoor LoRa® Gateway,
- Supported unlicensed bands: 863-870MHz (EMEA, India), 902-928MHz (North America),
- Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters: EU863-870, IN865-867, RU864-870, US902-928,
- 8 x 8 packets detectors, 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or
- 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) + 1ch TX,
- Backhaul : Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX,
- Powered trough USB-A connector using:
- AC/DC power supply (90-264VAC/5VDC), direct mounting (included accessory),
- USB-A extension cable (included accessory),
- USB-A to USB-C cable (included accessory),
- PoE/USB power splitter (optional accessory, not included),
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core.
- Easy installation: wall mounting by 1 oblong holes or by VELCRO strips or by double sided adhesive tape, or direct mounting on AC/DC supply or lay on a table,
- Easy access to connectivity:
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (RJ45 connector), allowing 150m reach with Cat5e cable
- 3 programmable LEDs:
- 1 LED (green/red) for Power status,
- LED (green/red) for Backhaul status,
- 1 LED (green/red) for LoRa® RF activity Rx/Tx,
- USB Type A connector for power supply,
- Integrated LoRa® antenna
- On/Off/Reset button
- Simple and convenient configuration, management, control and update via the Kerlink Wanesy™ Management Center (Alarm notifications, Firmware upgrade, platform statistics, RF statistics, ...)
- Remotely configurable, manageable,
- Remote access via SSH
High performance, reliability & robustness
- Semtech CoreCell Reference Design,
- Integrated LoRa antenna,
- Built-in high rejection filters,
- Low power consumption
Secure hardware and software architectures
- SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCore™ solution,
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
- Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
- Same Software than Wirnet™ iBTS, Wirnet™ iStation, Wirnet™ iFemtoCell and Wirnet™ iFemtoCell-evolution: same User experience, quicker integration,
- Dynamic web interface (On-the fly modifications),
- Programmable Gateway: Toolchain, libraries and header files for compilation of homemade applications, or extra packages additions,
- Operating System: KerOS with embedded GNU/Linux based
- on Yocto 2.4 and LTS kernel 4.14,
- Native Language Support: Python2, C/C++ and Shell,
- Included packages: SQlite (Database), Connman/Ofono, NTPd,
- LoRa® performance:
- Rx Sensitivity: -140 dBm (SF12BW125),
- Tx conducted power: configurable from 5dBm to 27dBm
- Maximum EIRP: 28dBm
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX,
- CPU: ARM Cortex A7 792MHz,
- DDRAM 2Gbits,
- 4GB eMMC (2GB available for user)
- Power consumption: 1W nominal, 3.5W max
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C +55°C (for gateway only, without power supply),
- Humidity: 5% to 95%,
- Size: 76 x 68.5 x 32 mm,
- Weight: 65g (gateway only); 250g (with packaging),
- Casing: IP30
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: