Milesight EM500-SWL LoRaWAN® Submersible Water Level Sensor - EU 868MHz
- Stainless probe with corrosion resistance
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 19000 mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
EM500-SWL is designed for measuring liquid level in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM500-SWL can work up to 10 years with 19000 mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually. EM500-SWL is widely used for applications like tank level monitoring, river level monitoring, etc.
- Water tank level monitoring
- Water resource level monitoring
- ISO tank level monitoring
- Waste water tank monitoring
- Oil store tank level monitoring
|Tx Power||16dBm (868 MHz)|
|Work Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Pressure Type||Gauge Pressure|
|Range||0 ~ 3m/5m/10m (H2O) (Customizable up to 200 m and for other liquids)|
± 0.5% FS
≤ ± 0.3% FS/year
|Power On & Off||NFC, Power Button (Internal)|
|Configuration||Mobile App(via NFC) or PC software(via USB Type-C)|
|Cable Length||At least 1-1.5m longer than measuring range|
|Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2 battery (ER34615)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 100% (non-condensing)|
|Installation||Pole, wall or DIN Rail Mounting|
|Regulatory||CE, FCC, RoHS|
- Milesight EM500-SWL LoRaWAN® Submersible Water Level Sensor (EU868) Datasheet
- Milesight EM500-SWL LoRaWAN® Submersible Water Level Sensor (EU868) User Guide
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: