SenseCAP S2120 8-in-1 LoRaWAN® Weather Sensor - EU 868MHz
- 8-in-1 Weather Station: Air temperature, humidity, wind speed/direction, rainfall, light intensity, UV index, and barometric pressure
- Bluetooth Configuration in 1 min & Remote Management
- Ultra-low Power Consumption, Easily Replaceable Battery & Expandable Capacity
- Reliable Performance
- One-stop Deployment & Flexible Layout
SenseCAP LoRaWAN S2120 Weather Station provides you with hyperlocal weather at your fingertips. It supports multi-scenario applications like backyard, garden, agriculture, meteorology, urban environmental monitoring, and so on. It enables low maintenance cost for its ultra-low power consumption, reliable performance, and built-in Bluetooth for OTA configuration and remote device management.
The devices collects and uploads air temperature, humidity, wind speed/direction, rainfall, light intensity, UV index, and barometric pressure data supported by worldwide LoRaWAN networks. The S2120 weather station is suitable for applications in gardens, agriculture, meteorology, urban environmental monitoring, and other scenarios. It also enables low maintenance cost for its ultra-low power consumption, reliable performance, built-in Bluetooth for OTA configuration and remote device management.
Product Features Details
- 8-in-1 Weather Station: Collect air temperature, humidity, wind speed/direction, rainfall, light intensity, UV index, and barometric pressure data in one device and upload them via LoRaWAN
- Bluetooth Configuration in 1 min & Remote Management: Simple configuration with just a few clicks, supports remote monitoring and managing real-time & historical data via the SenseCAP Mate App (Download here: 1. iOS; 2. Google Play; 3. App Center) and SenseCAP Portal
- Ultra-low Power Consumption, Easily Replaceable Battery & Expandable Capacity: Powered by 0.5W solar panel and 3*standard 1.5V AA size dry batteries with up to 2 years service life (support external battery compartment with capacity for six batteries to double the service life)
- Reliable Performance: Suitable for outdoor harsh environments such as high UV exposure, heavy rain, dusty conditions, etc
- One-stop Deployment & Flexible Layout: Accessories include poles, mounting stand, etc. for quick installation and can be set up at almost any location
|Range||-40.0 ~ 80.0 ℃|
|Range||540 ~ 1100hPa|
|Range||0 ~ 200000 lux|
|Range||0 ~ 16.0|
|Range||0 ~ 450 mm/h|
|Support Protocol||LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A|
|Built-in Bluetooth||App Tool to change parameters|
|LoRaWAN Channel Plan||EU868|
|GPS||Need to customize|
|LoRaWAN Max Transmitted Power||21dBm|
|LoRa Sensitivity||-141dBm@SF12 BW=125KHz|
|Communication Distance||2 to10km (depending on gateway antenna and environments)|
|Protection grad||Suitable for outdoor scenes|
|Certification||CE / FCC / RoHS|
|Solar Panel||0.5W (When there is sunlight, solar panels will be used first, otherwise batteries will be used)|
|Battery Type*||AA size, 1.5V batteries (alkaline or non-rechargeable Lithium battery), batteries not included|
|Number of Batteries||
|Battery Life||2 years (Solar Panel + 6*AA Battery, 1h/uplink)|
|External Battery Box||
|* The battery life varies from data upload interval and distance between gateways|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: