Kerlink Wirnet™ iStation LoRaWAN® Outdoor Gateway - EU 868MHz
- 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45) for backhaul connectivity,
- Fully integrated and internal antennas GPS, 4G, LoRa (peak gain=2,6dBi) : no external antenna installation required (external LoRa antenna 3dBi or 6dBi still possible as an option),”
- Carrier grade casing (IP67) for industrial use,
- 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) to get 10ch RX + 1ch TX,
- Mounting kit allowing simple and quick installation without opening the casing,
- Built-in high-rejection filters for co-localization with other radio devices and enabling strong interference resistance for better data transmission and permanent high availability.
- Powered by:
- PoE injector (15W or 30W),
- +48VDC or DC -48VDC over RJ45 (isolated power),
- Highly secured device relying on software and hardware architecture such as Prove & Run SecureBoot and SecureStorage,
- Convenient and straightforward configuration, management, monitoring, control and update via Kerlink Wanesy Management Center,
- Full support of Wanesy SPN2 for Small Private Network, embedding a LoRa Network Server on the Gateway (option),
The “Wirnet iStation” is the evolution of the Wirnet Station. It is the ideal gateway to support your smart city, smart industry or any other smart project, combining simplicity of installation, unique superior coverage and operational excellence.
The “Wirnet iStation” is a LoRaWAN gateway that specifically meets the standard requirements of public operators, MVNOs, cable operators, private businesses or public authorities willing to boost their IoT businesses and to deploy evolutive and reliable networks, connect high volumes of end-devices, and manage millions of bidirectional messages every day.
This long-range and low-power gateway comes with exclusive features for its remote monitoring, advanced radio network configuration and backhauling management with Kerlink’s Wanesy Management Center (WMC): it becomes very easy to operate LoRaWAN network even for non-telecom users.
The Wirnet iStation is also compatible with the Wanesy Small Private Network (Wanesy SPN2) solution to deploy standalone and self-operating LoRaWAN private network.
Its ruggedized and streamlined design brings together the best of the Wirnet Station and the optimizations of the i-series LoRaWAN gateways (Wirnet iFemtoCell, iFemtoCell-evolution and iBTS), using the same Software for easier and cheaper integration.
The Wirnet iStation grants high availability and performance levels that enable flexible and scalable deployments across many industries.
High performance, reliability & robustness
- Carrier grade design with excellent heat dissipation
- Semtech Reference Design v1.5 components.
Secure hardware and software architectures
- SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCore solution,
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
- Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
- Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk),
- Built-in with high rejection SAW filters,
- Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12),
- TX Power: configurable from 5dBm to 27dBm,
- Range -40°C +60°C,
- Humidity: 95%,
- Size : 265 x 165 x 100 mm,
- Weight : 1,4kg (mounting kit included),
- Spectrum analysis compliant,
- Backup batteries to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of power cut,
- Casing: IP67 Alu (Back), Polycarbonate (Front), Inox (mounting kit),
- Surge protection of the RF LoRa link (option),
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9,
- DDRAM 256MB,
- 8GB eMMC (6GB available for user)
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Cyprus are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ACS Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: